The universal system for permanent and simple surface sealing.
- Tunnels and culverts.
- Hydroelectric power stations.
- Sewage treatment plants.
- Hydrotechnical facilities and drinking water tanks.
- Cast iron, steel and concrete pipes.
- Swimming pools.
- Increased adhesion, unnecessary additional activation on the construction site.
- Ease of use.
- Possibility to seal dry and wet-damp concrete surfaces.
- Perfect flexibility.
- High thermal resistance in a wide temperature range.
- Very good adhesion to various types of surfaces.
- Water and weather resistance.
- Adhesives available with normal and accelerated hardening process.
- Root resistance.
- High chemical resistance.
- Good resistance to many chemicals.
- The universal system useful in many difficult situations.
Installation of EcoFlex tapes
1. Preparation of the substrate (allows for better adhesion of A + B adhesive).
2 Applying the first layer of A + B adhesive in such a way that it completely covers edges of the tape.
3 Applying the EcoFlex tape to the fresh layer of adhesive.
4 Closing the membrane with a second layer of A + B adhesive.
||SDC SG-10/-20P tape
||SDC SG-10/-20M tape
||SDC CF Adhesive
||Sikadur -31 CF adhesive
||Sikadur - 31 DW